Coffee Beans-Galapagos Blue Island Monthly Subscription
- 200g x 2 Bags.
- Artisan Coffee.
- Coffee Beans.
- The most balanced coffee you’ll ever taste.
- From the volcanoes of the enchanted islands, Galapagos, a UNESCO Wold Heritage Site.
- This beautiful, hand-picked, organically-grown coffee comes from Santa Cruz, one of 13 islands, which has a nutrient-packed volcanic soil and a unique microclimate, with the cool sea breezes and ocean current ideal for coffee growing.
- Bourbon variety: Caturra, a compact plant with good yielding potential of high quality in Galapagos.
- Galapagos Islands' law prohibits the use of chemicals and other pesticides, so our farmers adopt agroecological practices to grow a coffee with a very aromatic fragrance, and a light, soft flavour with mild acidity.